Monday, February 1, 2010

Untitled

I wrote this one a while ago. you may have already read it. you may not. but here it is either way. =)

Untitled

“Damn girl! You must be wearing space pants, cause your ass is out of this world!”

… Well thanks Mr. Creepy Berkeley man, I guess.

Cause after years of having guys stare at my ass and my chest

Instead of my face and my eyes I have no energy left to give up protest.

Girls don’t walk down the street saying “damn boy! Nice cock.”

So what gives you the right to treat US like livestock?

A man who bangs 2 chicks the same night, he gets a high five and “Score!”

But if a girl dates two guys at the same time people call her a whore.

Poor girls waiting, searching all life long for Mr. Right

When all the guy’s want to be is Mr. Just-for-tonight

And sometimes I wonder, are happy endings for real?

Or just another fictitious lie the population conceals?

Little girls dressing up, messing up, fessing up, writing his name

In notebooks with hearts then getting the blame

For not being a good girlfriend, when he was the one

Who “accidently” kissed that girl at the party cause he thought it was fun.

So then next time I walk down the street and some guy says “nice butt”

I’ll turn around and say “Hey ass hole! Sit down and shut up!

“I am beautiful, but how the hell would you know that

When you first judge girls’ hotness on weather they’re skinny or fat.

You kiss your mama with that mouth?

Or does she even know you say stuff like that?

When 50 years ago she had to put up with the very same crap

From guys just like you, with no balls and a loud voice

So take a second, think about it, and make the right choice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment