Monday, March 1, 2010

Happiness is a Warm Gun....



I have this weird thing about lady bugs. somewhere someone told me that whenever you see a lady bug the person you like/love is thinking of you. maybe it's a myth? like the indians believe that when you sneeze somebody's thinking of you?
anyway, recently i've been seeing lady bugs EVERYWHERE. i have no idea
what it's supposed to mean, but they're one of those things in life where every time i see one i have to smile. regardless of my mood.

For me, this is a big deal. there are very few things in my life that can always make me smile and make me happy again regardless of my previous mood. in fact, i think i can list them all on one hand. kind of depressing, right? but i was thinking about it... hang on,

1. ladybugs
2. joshua radin ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etNiF21uUZE&feature=related -- don't look at the emo cartoon people.)
3. playing my guitar
4. dancing

yup. see, i told you. not even 5. but there you go. i don't even know why Joshua Radin is on the list. i mean, his music does always make me smile, but if you listen to the lyrics they're borderline emo.... oh well.

and for those of you who are wondering why things like "family", "friends" and "singing" aren't on the list, well, it's simply because friends and especially (my) family arent always fun to be around. they dont always make you smile. and singing, as much as i love it, it makes me really mad half the time. especially when i'm practicing. dont get me wrong. i love my family, friends and singing! just not all the time. =)

תיקון עולם

No comments:

Post a Comment